Cost: $48 per person
Looking for unique hens’ parties or day activities? We can help you plan a special class for the bride-to-be, or arrange a whole day of activities in our space in the CBD or your selected venue!
Our hens’ parties will definitely be different, creative and memorable!
How it all works
- Our fun, casual classes last around 75 minutes
- After you have confirmed the details and selected your class, please use the booking form below and we’ll let you know if the date is available.
- We will send you a deposit invoice to secure the venue and teacher.
- You don’t need to confirm final attendees until 2 weeks from the event for payment of the deposit.
- If you would like a different class to those listed below, please email us and we’ll let you know if it’s available.
See all our private events terms and conditions here. Please note there is a minimum of 10 attendees for private events.
Our venue, Laneway Learning Central, is located at Level 3, Room 14-15, 37 Swanston St (Nicholas Building) in Melbourne CBD.
It fits up to 30 people sat in a workshop set-up (chairs and tables) or up to 40 in a talk set-up (without tables). For dancing or movement classes, up to 20 people work best.
Food and beverages
Regarding food, we are a BYO venue so you can bring your own drinks and nibbles for the event.