It's your time to shine on video and get Reel Confidence!
- Boost your confidence and feel in control
- Confidence to sell yourself
- Public speaking techniques
- Speaking in videos
- Reels filming tips
- Start up video pitch or resume tips
PERFECT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO:
- Produce online content, like videos
- Create memorable reels
- Develop video start-up pitches or resumes
- Be ready for new opportunities
- Present like a boss at any streamed event
- Run a workshop or training online
Very limited spots – book in quick!
Date & Time
- Thursday 24th November
- Two sessions with a break : 2:00- 4:00pm and again 4:30 – 6:30pm
Anita van Rooyen – Chief Confidence Hacker
Anita van Rooyen used to be the shyest person in the universe… Scared to talk or be seen, her confidence was at level zero. Over time she learned, created and tried all kinds of tools to boost her self-esteem.
Now as a human behaviour expert and the Chief Confidence Hacker, Anita helps young people of all ages to build lasting confidence, using tools that truly work, so that they can make better decisions for themselves about their study, job, happiness, contentment and even life itself.
Maria Yebra – General Manager, Laneway Learning
Maria Yebra has been a lawyer, a chef, a hostess, a cake decorator, a marketing expert, a shoe maker and a web designer but then she found her true love: lifelong learning and community teaching.
With nearly 10 years of experience in workshop development, public speaking and social connection with Laneway Learning, she loves helping others share their passions and knowledge with the community.