In this all ages friendly class you will learn how to fold some beautiful bunnies, butterflies, bows, puppies and more and how to attach them to jewellery. We’ll also have some ready made tiny ones for you to attach to earrings so don’t worry if origami is not your thing.
You will get to choose from lots of pretty paper and will get to go home with your handmade creation!
This is a kid friendly class so feel free to bring your young ones while they are on school hols!
What we will cover?
In this lesson you will learn how to:
- Fold paper origami pieces for jewellery
- Lacquer your origami so it is strong enough to become a pair of earrings and last for a long time!
- Construct pieces of jewellery
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) is one of our regular teachers here at Laneway Learning!
She loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami, paper quilling, jewelry making and beading.
Pic teachers own lovely art
Questions about the class or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.