Have you got a skill or a passion you would like to share with the world?
Have you ever wanted to run a workshop and wasn’t quite sure where to start?
Maybe you would like to run a workshop here at Laneway Learning and are keen to learn a few tips and techniques before you get started!
Former secondary and adult education teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Specialist, delsi, will take you through strategies to help you create your own wonderful workshops!
What we will cover?
In this workshop you will learn:
– How to structure a workshops and develop a lesson plan
– Starter techniques to grab your learners attention
– How to utilise the 5E Learning Model
– How to increase participation and create a safe space for sharing
– Strategies to improve accessibility and inclusion
What will I need?
– Notepad & pen
– Good vibes
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than creating safer and more inclusive spaces.
delsi is an ex-highschool and adult education teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the LGBTQIA+ party org Unicorns, Marriage Celebrant, Queer Activist and Manager here at Laneway Learning!
She loves the colour pink, eco-gitter, documentaries, reality TV dating shows, latex outfits and disco!
Questions about the class? Please email delsi at email@example.com.
Photo by Alexis-D Photography