Want to be heard?
Improve your voice for speaking or singing using clever, enjoyable movement lessons (Feldenkrais) to support your voice to be at its best.
Feldenkrais is a clever exercise system using gentle movement and mindfulness. You learn to release tightness and unconscious restriction and create natural, graceful and effective actions that will free your voice
Good for teachers, public speakers, singers and everyone who wants to improve their voice.
What will we cover?
- Practical experience of movement lessons clarifying the coordination of your voice with your mouth, tongue, lips, throat, ribs, breath and whole body posture
- Information on ways to take care of your voice and improve its quality, resonance and power
- Tips for ongoing maintenance, safety and self-care
What will you need?
- Closed Captions
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Ralph (he/him) is a certified Feldenkrais practitioner based in Melbourne. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Feldenkraisers, having been teaching since 1988. He offers his own workshops, weekly classes and individual sessions, helping his clients recover from injury, build health and relaxation and improve performance at work and play.
He has presented for many organisations including CAE, Arthritis Foundation, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, the Gawler Foundation and RMIT. He teaches with clarity, respect and good humour, combining fun with serious learning. You can visit his website or Facebook page.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.