Ever wanted to learn how to make egg noodles from scratch? In this class, we will make the traditional dough and learn how to cut egg noodles in different styles so we can make all sorts of delicious dishes from stir-fries to Lo mein.
Please note the recipe contains egg and gluten. Suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.
What we will cover?
In this lesson we will:
- Learn how to make the egg noodle dough
- Watch a demonstration of how to prepare and cut the noodles
- Finally, we’ll cook some noodles and have a taste
Please note noodles don’t travel well so you won’t be able to take some home.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheap Tix
- Share the Love Free Tix (prioritised for First Nations, Trans & Poc Attendee)
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing loves to cook for her family using traditional methods that she learnt from her parents. She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami and beading. Her hobbies include dressmaking and embroidery.
Photo is teacher’s own work
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email us at email@example.com.