Have you discovered the joy of indoor plants during the last years? are you WFH now and have more time to take care of plant-babies? Maybe you already are a knowledgeable plant-parent and want to know more?
Join us and learn about a few key components that make all the difference to your indoor plants: soil mix, moss poles for climbers and light levels. We’ll also make our first moss pole together.
What will we cover?
In this online workshop we’ll learn:
- How to mix your own potting mix
- Different potting mix recipes depending on the plant
- Soil additives you can use
- Moss poles: different kinds, what works best for what plant, how to water them
- We’ll make our own moss pole
What will you need?
You don’t have to follow along for this class, you can take notes and make the poles in your own time once you
have decided the best option for your plant.
If you want to follow along you’ll need:
- Plastic mesh or gutter guard
- Stake or a thick stick to hold the pole
- spagnum moss
- Large plastic container to mix things in
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Early Bird Discounted
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her)was a serial plant killer. From succulents to spider plants, she had killed them all
and lived a plant-less existence. Then the pandemic happened and slowly, slowly greenery crept into Maria’s house.
Since then she has read all the books, done all the courses, tried all the tips to make her plants happy. She is a
plant-parent to 267 thriving indoor plants (that number is not an estimate!). You can follow her
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her)