Learn how to create a macramé garland (also called a bunting)!
These are perfect to hang anywhere your heart desires!
They couldn’t brighten up a party, your bedroom, garden or balcony!
And once you’ve learnt the knots within this class, you can start creating lots more beautiful lock down projects!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a square knot
- Create a half hitch knot
- Develop triangles for your bunting
- Add beads to your work for an added pretty detail!
What should I have ready?
- 1x long cord, around 1m
- 24 x 60cm cords (3mm-4mm diameter works best)
- Some beads if you have them
- Cut the string to the above lengths prior to the class
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Courtney (she/her) from ‘Knot Calm‘ will be your teacher for this workshop.
After discovering Macrame as a hobby over 5 years ago, Courtney has since dedicated much of her time expressing herself through this art form, as well as teaching others how to Macrame and achieve mindfulness in the process.
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.