Want to learn to make delicious crêpes like the real French? Making tasty home-made crêpes doesn’t require much equipment, but it does require a certain know-how.
Come and learn all the tips & tricks to make delicious crêpes for breakfast and parties with the authentic recipe of a French grandma and the advice of her granddaughter – experts in crêpes making.
What will we cover?
During the class you will:
- Be guided step by step through a French crêpes recipe
- Get smart tips to ensure the success of your crepes anywhere anytime
- Learn a few French words on the way to add to the authenticity of the experience.
- Learn a bit about the origin of crepes and that particular recipe
- Eat crepes together with an assortment of toppings!
What will you need?
This is a cooking demonstration – no materials needed.
- Wheelchair Accessible Space
- Quiet Spaces
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Océane (She/Her) is a French artist entrepreneur who founded Enjoy French (with Oceane), a special language school where people can express their creativity while learning French and experiencing French culture.
Océane is currently developing fun & convivial workshops using interactive and creative activities (such as cooking) to introduce the French language and culture to non-native speakers.
Océane loves crepes (her favourite treat) and is an expert among her friends & family (French and Aussie). She started making crêpes with her mom when she was a little girl and since then, she learnt to master the recipe transmitted from her own grand-ma. Check her out on Facebook or Instagram.
Questions or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.