We all know what to do with good wine… drink it!
But what about the fruity, weird wine of dubious provenance your aunty gifted you?
Let’s discover some options to spruce it up a little!
Join us and learn about mulled wine and the Spanish traditional sangria to start.
What will we cover?
In the class we will learn:
- A little bit about the origins of mulled wine and sangria (newsflash the first recipes are super old!)
- Best ingredients and combinations
- Mulled wine recipes from around the world (German glühwein, Nordic glogg…), which we’ll demonstrate and taste
- The one and only authentic Spanish sangria recipe and tasting
- Wheelchair Accessible Space
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Tommy (he/him) is the founder of Coffee Rider and Co and has been in the coffee trade for over 15 years.
He comes from the Tyrol area in Austria and used to have a cafe in Melbourne were he cooked lots of Austrian and german delicatessen including breakfast spätzle.
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
In addition to crochet and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, indoor plants and running Laneway Learning
Have a question or a accessibility question? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.