What’s it all about?
This class is all about pleasure! Sex educator Louise Bourchier will teach you the ins-and-outs of your pleasure physiology and anatomy so you can maximise pleasure in your sex life.
Rather than the reproductive focus most of us learned in school, Louise’s style of grown-up sex-ed focuses on the feel-good aspects of sex, regardless of sexual orientation or relationship status. With plenty of laughs and examples of nerdy sex trivia, Louise will offer some useful strategies for how to make the most out of your sexual response.
What will we cover?
- The importance of pleasure and benefits of masturbation
- How to pleasure the whole clitoris (not just the part on the outside!)
- Male anatomy, including how to find and stimulate the prostate
- Demystifying the G-spot and female ejaculation
- How to make using safer sex methods erotic and pleasurable
- Sex toy basics and things to consider when getting one
Who will be teaching?
Louise Bourchier is a sex educator who teaches sexual health, sexual pleasure, and relationship communication skills both through workshops and online. Using a sex-positive approach, a dash of humour and bag-full of fun props, Louise’s style of sex education is not what you got in high school. Since 2011 she has taught over a hundred workshops to a wide range of adult audiences: from university students to refugees, to medical professionals, to adult store clientele. She has a Masters of Public Health and is currently a PhD candidate. You can find her on Instagram or email her at email@example.com