What’s it all about?
To grow and maintain any relationship it is important to understand the other person’s love and apology language.
These basic principles are not only fun to learn, but once you fully understand your own, and hopefully your partner’s, you will see how much more fulfilling your relationship or future relationship can and will be.
What will we cover?
Love and apology languages are useful in all relationships, between lovers, family members and friends alike.
In this class we will look at the following things:
- Understanding what a love language is,
- Understanding what ‘love’ is,
- Understanding how to communication love via ‘love languages’,
- Understanding how to receive via ‘love languages’,
- Understanding how to strengthen their relationships.
Who will be teaching?
Megan is a qualified life and relationship coach with a background in psychology and sociology. Her business, Starting Today Coaching, runs specialist events and workshops around Australia focusing on topics such as health, sex, relationships and business.