We all have an innate desire to be loved and wanted, both platonically and romantically
But how do you know if the relationships you have are serving you well?
Come along to the workshop held by Boutique Psychology to see how you can both improve relationships and identify and unhealthy relationships.
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- Effective Communication
- Respect for yourself and each other
- How to have put healthy boundaries in place
- The role of trust in any relationship
- How to support during good times and bad
What will you need?
- Notebook or just paper if you prefer
- Pens or pencils
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Edwina (she/her) is a psychologist who has studied human behaviour for over seven years.
She is a woman of colour and identifies as queer.
She works within an intersectional lens and loves talking about how to better the relationships you have with others as well as yourself.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org