Come and learn the art of calligraphy!
Calligraphy is the art of creating beautifully constructed letters and it is a super handy skill to have.
You can use calligraphy to write your wedding invitations, make impressive looking signs or pen beautiful notes to the love of your life.
Come and learn the beautiful art form of calligraphy!
What will we cover?
This class focuses on calligraphy for beginners.
Together we will:
- Learn about the history of calligraphy
- Learn tips and techniques to develop calligraphy letters
- Practice creating carefully designed words
- Write our own calligraphy card to gift to a pal
You will then get to take your calligraphy pen home so you can continue to enjoy your new art form!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Rachel (she/her) is a qualified international image consultant, life coach and personality profiler with 10 years’ experience. She helps her clients to embrace their uniqueness and build their highest confidence through personalised image consultation and mindset mastery.
Rachel is the founder of Essence by Rachel Chung that provides a wide range of coaching & consulting services to help individuals and organisations to be the best they can through harnessing the power of personal development. You can connect with Rachel anytime via her Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com