Ever wondered where your money goes?
This session will focus on your cash flow management and plans in the short, medium and longer term.
Learn how to put together your personal money system to help you achieve a better handle and awareness on your money flow.
Plus, get an understanding of personal debt and compound interest.
What will we cover?
Together we will:
– Learn how to get in control of our personal cash flow.
– Gain an insight into your current money habits and attitudes in the context of cash flow planning, and how that can be helpful or harmful.
– Learn what strategies you could implement to gain a greater feeling of control over your cash flow and financial wellbeing.
What should I bring?
– Notepad and pen
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Scott (he/him) has been in the financial services industry since 2000. Prior to starting Money Mechanics, he was a senior financial planner for another national firm. Scott is an Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 262368) of Infocus Securities Australia AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523 which is a non-bank and institutionally aligned licensee and has been awarded the internationally recognised Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) certification.
Scott is passionate about financial literacy and education. He has been teaching Financial Planning and Money topics since 2007. Scott is a true believer in ‘practising what you preach’, which includes investing in the property and share markets, having a self-managed superannuation fund, and also enjoying a work/life balance.
Foto von Erik Mclean auf Unsplash
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.