Who doesn’t love a miniature world?! Can you imagine your favourite room in miniature, or a scene from a favourite book? Perhaps an imaginary garden, an alternate world, or even a colourful tribute to a hero or heart throb?
Join us and create your own dreamscape in miniature. We’ll learn how to transform a box into a beautiful diorama and we’ll have all the decorating items you can imagine.
If you like you can bring along photos, fabrics or trinkets you’d like to personalise your diorama, but we will have plenty of decorating materials for you to use and choose from.
What will we cover?
- How to prepare your box and make a backgrounds
- How to layer items for perspective
- How to create different objects from craft materials
- Finishing touches.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Image Teachers Own Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com