A few dark dates and observances come to mind in October and November – Halloween, All Saints’ Day/All Hallows’ Day, Day of the Dead/Día de los Muertos, Guy Fawkes/Bonfire Night – events celebrated in all different ways.
Or perhaps, regardless of the calendar, you simply have a penchant for the darker side of things.
If you feeling like distilling this mood into a crafty creation to adorn your front door or home, come and join us for a dark wreath making workshop. Whether you’re after something gothic, spooky, creepy, or just want to embrace a dark palette, we’ll help you create a statement wreath to match your mood.
All materials included in the workshop price.
What will we cover?
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create your own wreath from different materials in different shapes
- Design a unique theme, create adornments and decorate your wreath
- Create a dramatically dark wreath to hang on your door or gift to a friend.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn (she/her) is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill.
Photo by Laneway Learning.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.