Summer might be wrapping up, but Melbourne is never short of festivals, parties and reasons to celebrate – in ALL weather! The beauty of festive flower crowns is that using faux flowers means you can wear them again and again.
Come along and create your own crown, with all the blingy bits and adornments you could dream of. Plus, nifty and light-weight materials to add strength and structure. Your crown will stay put on the dance floor!
What will we cover?
In this class you will:
- Create your own faux floral crown that you can reuse for any occasion
- Learn how different material function to add structure, height and ambition to your crown!
- Tips & tricks for DIY party accessories
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn (she/her) is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill.
Image Teacher’s own wonderful work.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.