Why is friendship harder in adulthood?
Let’s talk about how to make friends as grown ups.
And how to keep them.
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- Why friendship is different now to when we were young
- The challenges to keeping friendship alive
- Making friends by putting yourself out there
- Utilising your networks
- Keeping good friendships alive
- Getting around the ‘too busy’ trap
- Avoiding flaking and fizzing
- Communicating expectations
- Staying connected and being respected
What to bring
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
AJ (him/him) toiled for years as a creative storyteller in marketing agencies and government.
Now he works with passionate changemakers: environmentalists, educators and charities to help teams get creative and tell their powerful stories. He crafts copy and trains organisations in media and public speaking. He also designs workshops that fuel ideas and generate laughter.
You can find out more about AJ at ajtennant.com or come along for free to a Better Conversations meetup (live or online).
Any questions or other accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.