So simple to create yet stunning to wear, glass and paper can be made into wonderful pieces of jewellery; who would have thought?
With the limitless bounds of print media (think books, old maps, sheet music, photographs) you can take almost anything flat and make it into your very own piece of one-of-a-kind glass and paper jewellery.
These personalised little gems also make wonderful presents!
Each person will get to make a set of earrings, ring and pendant.
What will we cover?
In this class we will:
- Take you through the simple steps of how to create your very own glass jewellery
- Explore what kinds of material you need and where to find them
- Learn how to make the final settings
Feel free to bring in paper or photographs you would like to place into your jewlerry!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) is one of our regular teachers here at Laneway Learning!
She loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami, paper quilling, jewelry making and beading.
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.