Do you feel like your career is either drifting or stagnating?
Are you wanting greater career clarity and direction but not sure where to start?
Do you feel you’re capable of more but not sure what that is?
Many people go through their careers on auto-pilot. This means they often take a lot longer to reach their career goals or in some cases, never reach them at all.
Did you know that you can have much more control over your career than you may think?
Like an architect designs a house, you can strategically and consciously design your career too.
What will we cover?
In this workshop, Johnathan will:
- Share unique strategies and step-by-step techniques to help you take greater control over your career and how to consciously design it exactly the way you want to it be.
- Help you shift your perception and the way you look at your career and then put together a strategy to help you get to where you want to go.
- Look at how to declutter your mind and cut through the noise so you can get greater clarity and direction.
- Do a bit of stock taking and examine your own Personal Brand and self-marketing strategy.
What will I need?
– Something to jot down ideas
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nations Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Johnathan (he/him) is a Senior Career Consultant who specialises in Career Management Strategies and Personal Branding.
Over the last 8 years, he has worked with over 400 professionals across a range of industries to help them consciously and strategically design
the career they truly desire
Johnathan can help you find your professional ‘voice’ with proven strategies that enable you to design your career exactly the way you want it to be and feel more energised in your work than you ever thought possible.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.