This introductory burlesque class is a perfect one for those who have always wanted to try out this beautiful and super fun art
Even if you have never dance before, this workshop will teach you easy to follow steps that you will incorporate into a group burlesque routine!
Join burlesque dancer Meagan for this fun and sassy class.
All ages, genders and experience most welcome!
What will we cover?
In this workshop you will learn classic burlesque moves such as:
- The bump ‘n’ grind
- Glove and stocking peels
- Reveals and a whole lot more
You will then put your new moves together to create a beautiful group burlesque routine – yay!
What should I bring?
– Feel free to bring a cute outfit to change into or heels
– But also totally welcome to just wear any clothes you feel comfortable to move around in
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreter upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Meagan (she/her) has been studying and practising burlesque across the globe since 2007.
She has danced in Hawaii, New Zealand, Samoa, Tahiti, Australia and beyond.
She loves teaching new people and sharing her love of dance with others!
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.