Come and explore the world of pottery and clay modelling!
Art teacher Pouya, will guide you through an introduction to pottery and will support you to make your own piece of pottery art.
You might like to make an engraved plate, a little pot or both!
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with new skills and a handmade object to gift a friend or adorn your home!
All materials included in this workshop – just come and have a wonderful time!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn how to:
– Work with air dry clay to make objects
– Design and shape clay
– How to create a plate and engrave messages and markings into it
– How to create a small pot
At the end of the workshop you will walk away with a small pot plant and/or an engraved plate.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Pouya (he/him) is an industrial designer and visual artist who currently works as an art and design teacher in a secondary college.
He is very passionate about art and design, and teaching it to people.
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org