What’s it all about?
Cheesecake! The fluffy kind. This lesson is all about how to make the perfect fluffy Japanese style cheesecake in a step by step demonstration where you’ll end up with your own perfect fluffy cheesecake.
What will we cover?
We will cover all the how-tos for creating the perfect fluffy yumminess in a simple and foolproof recipe using only 5 ingredients. The class will be easy to follow, you can ask questions along the way and we will also talk about the chocolate version of this cake and what are some of the tips and tricks to making a cheese cloud using your own oven.
What will you need?
- Butter or Margarine in block or spreadable (Room temp)
- 200g Philadelphia Cream Cheese – Lactose-free version is ok to use also
- 200 ml of full-fat milk – Lactose-free version is ok to use also
- 50g of plain flour
- 4 eggs – Separated, At least 50g – 60g each (Large or Jumbo)
- 80g Sugar (White, Raw, Caster all ok)
- *Flavor essence optional – like vanilla, or coconut, or almond, etc
Who will be teaching?
Jenny is a gift shop owner who has been creating her own pieces of jewellery for the past 5-odd years with paper being one of her favourite mediums to work with. Apart from jewellery making, she also has a background in interior design, merchandising and origami.
She is also an admitted a sweet tooth and likes cake far too much!