all busy with something or other, whether it’s doing, working, growing or
being. And even though there will always be something more to do,
to learn, to overcome or enjoy, every now and then it’s so good just
to pause and recognise how far we’ve come.
the end of the year just around the corner, this class will
guide you through a step-by-step framework for journalling that will also be a
celebration. It’s a chance to acknowledge your personal growth, from
who you are as a person, to the ideas and dreams you once had that are
now part of your everyday life.
What will we cover?
This journal writing class will take the thinking out of how to journal while inspiring you to be more focused and present in your life.
You’ll learn a transformational step-by-step self-reflective framework, a practical tool for looking after your wellbeing.
You’ll be guided to jot down what’s on your mind, gain clarity and end feeling grounded and clear.
This journal process is designed to help:
- Reduce stress, build resilience & self confidence
- Inspire productivity & creativity
- Nurture self-compassion & lift your mood
- Facilitate personal growth
- Gain clarity & communicate effectively
- Make changes and move forward
What will you need?
All you’ll need is:
- Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write is personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
- A peaceful and relaxing environment with a freshly made cuppa
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid (she/her) is a Journal Writing Facilitator and Life Coach. She has always found writing to be cathartic, but didn’t always know how to get the best out of a journal writing session. It wasn’t until Ingrid started using a step-by-step approach to her journalling that she noticed so many aspects of her life start to change for the better.
Ingrid has taught this process to individuals, groups and organisations. She believes in the power of journal writing as one of the most cost effective forms of therapeutic self-reflection – an incredible tool that creates space to keep learning from life and following your heart.
Everyone is welcome to journal with Ingrid, from absolute beginners to people who already keep a journal.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.