Native Nature 101 is a program of free classes for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS supported by Study Melbourne.
Terrariums are a great way to keep plants happy and have some greenery in your room. In this class we’ll learn about some Australian native plants you can use in terrariums and make one to take home.
What will we cover?
Join us and learn:
- How to design a terrarium for functionality, so it lasts alive for a long time
- How to make it pretty and “landscape” your terrarium
- What plants work well and which ones to cluster together
- How to keep your new plant-babies happy and well.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) became obsessed with indoor plants during the Pandemic and gradually went to learn all she could about plant parenting. Then she started growing her collection to about 400 plants last time she counted! You can follow her plant addiction on Instagram at @malayebra.
In addition to plants and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting and running Laneway Learning.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.
This class is sponsored by: