Who wants a personalised festive ornament with their beloved pet?
Wally the Scotty and Rogue the flying cat say definitely yes! Polymer Clay is a medium that is easy to work with and this class will be packed with tips to make your polymer pets look exactly like the real ones.
Join us and go home with an ornament that might even become a family heirloom!
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop you will learn:
- What is Polymer Clay
- How to mould, cut and shape Polymer Clay
- How to construct a wreath base
- How to make your pet with lots of tips and tricks to make it look like them
- The clay baking process
- How to assemble your creation into an ornament
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be Teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things and she shows no signs of stopping! She considers herself an eternal student and addicted crafter and loves to learn new techniques and processes. She has 3 cats at the moment: Rogue, Leela and Miss Pearls.
Any other questions or accessibility requests? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.