Please note: You will need to be double vaccinated to attend this class. You will need to check in via the Victorian Service app which can be linked to your vaccination certificate. Find out more here.
Have fun learning how to make authentic Spanish croquetas while chatting about these delicious delicacies – their origin and history, the different versions of croquettes around the world and what makes them so popular.
We will get our hands in the dough, learning how to make the perfect bechamel and the best way to roll and breadcrumb your croquetas.
And of course, as good cooks do, we will enjoy a tasting at the end of our class!
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop you will learn how to:
– Make croquetas at home step by step, following the traditional Spanish recipe.
– Cook the perfect bechamel sauce from scratch
– Shape and breadcrumb croquetas and then of course, we will eat them!
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Santiago (he/him) is passionate about authentic, Spanish croquetas.
La Croqueteria is the home of artisan croquetas, handcrafted in the traditional Spanish way, supplying some of the finest restaurants and delis in Melbourne.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com