No more talking about the weather or football results.
Here’s how you create more meaningful conversations and connect with anyone, anywhere.
Join AJ and learn a bunch of handy skills to create more meaningful conversations and deepen the relationships in your life.
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will learn:
– Key skills and secrets to bypassing small talk
– Strategies to create more meaningful and surprising conversations with friends, family and strangers.
– Opportunities to practice our new skills
What to bring
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
AJ (him/him) toiled for years as a creative storyteller in marketing agencies and government.
Now he works with passionate changemakers: environmentalists, educators and charities to help teams get creative and tell their powerful stories. He crafts copy and trains organisations in media and public speaking. He also designs workshops that fuel ideas and generate laughter.
You can find out more about AJ at ajtennant.com or come along for free to a Better Conversations meetup (live or online).
Any questions or other accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi at email@example.com.