What’s it all about?
Become empowered and informed with your own personal style. Gents and partners of gents come and share the knowledge on the art of wearing it well.
The way you present yourself not only can make you feel better but can also create better prospects in your life – you might be surprised! So stop spending time on your car and others, it’s time to get organised and become revitalised.
What we will cover?
- First appearances, the psychology behind what you wear and how you are perceived
- Slight improvements to your appearance that can create a ripple effect in everything you do
- Must haves in a gentleman’s wardrobe – it’s not about quantity but good quality
- Delayering techniques to create a new look every time you remove a piece of clothing
- The right fit for your body shape and the use of colour to bring out the best in your fashion
- Open forum of questions on anything to do with male fashion
Who will be teaching?
Enrico (Rick) Miolo is the director of V and J Menswear, a progressive Melbourne label and Australian owned. It is a New York style vertical retailer providing a holistic approach to dressing the modern gentleman. Rick has been in high end fashion since 2004.