What’s it all about?
With all the hype about ‘Superfoods’ we look at creating balanced and superb tasting salads that will turn you into an energised Superperson!
We will delve into the proven benefits of the individual ingredients and you will be enlightened by fact that salads aren’t for rabbits at all.
What will we cover?
In this class we will cover the following:
- Two salads (both vegetarian and gluten free) that even carnivores will love
- The benefits of the ingredients
- The recipe for (and trying) a super duper nut bar
- Taste and test everything!
- The skills for your own salad exploration and fun at home
Who will be teaching?
Kate is an obsessed foodie, friend and nature lover who spends her spare time discovering Melbourne’s ethnic food flavours and is fond of a good laugh while doing so. She believes in the health benefits of a great diet for your mind and body without ‘dieting’ and wants to share the fact that it can be enjoyable and amazingly tasty.