We’ve passed Winter Soltice and the longest night, and now the daylight becomes longer! Time to celebrate! A Winter wreath is sure to add a touch of cheer to your front door.
Winter has its own variety of blooms, colour and growth, and you can certainly make a beautiful, lush wreath by focusing on a balance of flowers and foliage, shape and colour palette.
So if you feel like distilling your Melbourne Winter mood into a crafty creation to adorn your front door or home, come and join us for a Winter wreath making workshop. We’ll help you create a statement wreath to match your mood.
All wreath making materials and flowers are included in the workshop price.
What will we cover?
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create your own wreath from different materials in different shapes
- Design a unique theme, create adornments and decorate your wreath
- Create a dramatically Wintery wreath to hang on your door or gift to a friend.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn (she/her) is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.