Learn to draw and paint with Caroline!
Painting is such a mindful process, once you start the journey it’s very easy to get hooked!
Acrylic painting is super easy – once you know a few basic skills.
In this class, you will be taken step by step through a guided painting tutorial of a Mystical Lighthouse Silhouette.
Just do a little click & collect from Officeworks or Kmart to snap up some materials and you’ll be set for a cosy night of painting!
What will we cover?
During our 75 minute session, we will cover:
- The basics of acrylic painting
- Each phase of the painting process
- Simple brush techniques
- How to blend and mix paint and create hard and soft edges
By the end of class you will have a beautiful painting to hang on your walls or gift a lockdown pal!
What will you need?
- Canvas (rectangle 8×10” or something close to it)
- Acrylic Paints: black, blue, white, green (optional) and yellow (optional)
- Brushes (1 very fine round one and 1 flat bigger one)
- Hairdryer can be handy too to speed up the drying process (but not essential)
- Jar with water
- Paper Towel
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Caroline (she/her) runs a small business selling DIY painting kits.
She found her love for teaching when she started teaching yoga and now also art.
She also loves to paint, read, travel, practice yoga and aerial silks.
Photo teachers own wonderful work
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.