Ever wanted to paint the most famous Melbourne landmark, but intimidated by where to start?
In this class, you will be taken step by step through a guided painting tutorial of the iconic Flinders St station with options to add your own flair.
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn:
- Focus on composition and using perspective
- Teach painting in the style of iconic painting starry night by Van Gogh in a playful and fun way
- Acrylic painting techniques
- Colour theory
What will I need?
- Acrylic Paints
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran (she/her) likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com