Want to create a beautiful piece of patterned art using the colours of the neon rainbow?
Well, Emilie will be teaching a new class exploring just this!
In this workshop you will design and paint a piece of neon art using patterns to construct a neon scene.
This is a great workshop for people new to learning acrylics but also a great time for people more familiar with this medium.
All art supplies will be provided – just come and have a lovely time!
What will we cover?
In this class, you will learn:
- How to design a pattern
- Choose your favourite fluo-colour palette
- How to work with neon paints
- Paint a neon creation to take home
What will I need?
- Feel free to bring a picture you would like to use for inspiration
- All other materials will be provided
- Wheelchair Accessible Space
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Emilie (she/her) is a Melbourne based artist and maker who moved from France in 2014. Her illustrations have been published by the Lifted Brow, and she self-published her first graphic novel in 2018 with Tree Paper Comics in Melbourne.
When she isn’t teaching with Laneway Learning, Emilie works with a range of media, from video to printmaking, 3D printing and a variety of paint mediums. Emilie is currently finishing her PhD at the VCA (Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne).
Image Artists Own – Emilie was one of the specially selected artists to paint a ‘Uoouoo’ for an art trail across Melbourne earlier this year.
Have a question or a accessibility question? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.