Own some acrylic paints but no idea how to use them?
Come and join Emilie for a relaxing lock down workshop!
This is a great workshop for people new to learning acrylics but also a great time for people more familiar with this medium.
What will we cover?
In this class, you will learn:
- – How to design a pattern
– How to select your colour palette
– How to work with acrylic paints
– Paint a acrylic paint piece from the comfort of your own home
What will I need?
- – Any Acrylic Paints
– Paper (the thicker the better)
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Emilie (she/her) is a Melbourne based artist and maker who moved from France in 2014. Her illustrations have been published by the Lifted Brow, and she self-published her first graphic novel in 2018 with Tree Paper Comics in Melbourne.
When she isn’t teaching with Laneway Learning, Emilie works with a range of media, from video to printmaking, 3D printing and a variety of paint mediums. Emilie is currently finishing her PhD at the VCA (Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne).
Image Artists Own – Emilie was one of the specially selected artists to paint a ‘Uoouoo’ for an art trail across Melbourne earlier this year.
Have a question or a accessibility question? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.