Journal writing is an incredible way to unwind and look after your wellbeing. It gives you a chance to work through anything that’s on your mind, self-reflect, get a fresh perspective and be inspired by your own insights.
This journal writing class will take the thinking out of ‘how to journal’ and give you a step-by-step framework. You’ll be guided to declutter your mind, gain clarity and end feeling grounded and clear.
Everyone is welcome to journal with me, from absolute beginners to people who already keep a journal.
What will we cover?
We will explore a transformational 5-step way of journaling.
You will learn a practical tool that will:
* Allow you to let go what’s on your mind
* Dive a little deeper to explore what your stress might really be about
* Discover the gift that it really is and be empowered to take action
* Be guided by a qualified life-coach
* Receive an overview of the complete 5-Step process
What will you need?
* Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write is personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
* A peaceful and relaxing environment
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid (she/her) is a life coach with a primary school teaching background. She has always found writing to be cathartic. However, it wasn’t until a few years ago, when Ingrid created and started using a step-by-step approach to journal writing, that many aspects of her life started to change for the better.
Ingrid currently teaches this process to individuals, groups and organisations.She believes in the power of journal writing and is looking forward to journaling with you. You can find Ingrid at @journalwithingrid
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.