Building a budget and then using it is an essential ingredient to take control of your financial life. Don’t sit wondering where your money went – instead tell it where you want it to go. Decide what you want and make it happen with your budget (rather than letting life happen to you).
- Reduce your stress levels
- Increase your sense of accomplishment
- Get crystal clear about where to allocate your hard-earned money
- Get organised with your finances
- Feel confident
- Feel in control of where your money goes
What will we cover?
Come to this budgeting class and be guided through the steps to set up your very own personal budget that you’ll love and can actually stick to.
In the class we’ll cover:
- The key questions you must answer before building your budget
- How to make your budget something you actually enjoy and you’ll something stick to
- Building YOUR personal budget
- Budgeting mindset essentials
What will you need for this class?
- The ZOOM meeting platform on your computer, mobile or tablet device. See below for further details.
- Pen and paper
Who will be teaching?
Alex Harvey is a holistic money coach and educator who is passionate about supporting others to break past money patterns and become empowered with this vital life resource. Alex blends inner work and practical financial skills to empower people to finally create their life goals and ‘best life’ lifestyle. Four years ago she created a money management system which enabled her to save $30K in one year despite having income that was up-and-down and inconsistent. You can connect with her on her Instagram and Facebook or sign up for her free money training.
Questions about the class? Please email email@example.com.
Gift a class to friends, family or colleagues!
You can purchase digital Laneway Learning gift cards in various values with a custom short message message! All gift cards are valid for 3 years (36 months). All gift cards are flexible and can be used for in-person or online classes.
Using a gift card or class credit?
For gift cards purchased via Laneway Learning’s Humanitix digital gift card page enter the gift code as per below during checkout:
If you have a PDF/paper gift card similar to LL7777 please email our team with your voucher or details. Note: we need up to 2 business days to process your request so please choose a class at least 2 days in the future!
Before you book
Please ensure you enter your email address accurately – this is where we will send your ticket, access links and other important information about the class.
Please read our terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket or attending a class you agree to these terms and conditions.
All our classes are live only (not recorded).
If you can’t afford our classes but would still love to come, we would still love for you to come too! We are a not-for-profit community organisation and having you at our classes is what matters. We have introduced three different prices for our regular evening classes: $14 that covers all costs, $9 sponsored tickets for those struggling and $18 ‘pay it forward’ tickets. If you can afford it please select the full price or pay it forward so we can continue sponsoring others who can’t.
This class is delivered online via ZOOM:
- ZOOM is free to install on your Windows or Mac computer and also available as an app for your mobile/tablet device.
- You will need either the meeting link or both the meeting ID plus password. You don’t need to create an account to attend a meeting!
- If you are new to ZOOM please ensure you have downloaded and installed it in advance of the class.
- Here is a link to the ZOOM support site for a 1 minute tutorial on how to join a meeting.
- You can optionally join from a device with a camera and microphone.