Come and learn the beautiful art form of cross-stitch!
delsi will teach you about the world of counted cross-stitch, how to follow a pattern and create your own designs.
Cross-stitch is a super fun art form that is also great for mindfulness and relaxation.
All materials provided – just come and have a cute time.
What will we cover?
This is a fun hands on class where you’ll go home with your own craft creation.
- The history of the art form
- How to read a cross-stitch pattern
- Equipment and how to access free patterns
- How to combine cross-stitch and running stitch to create beautiful works of art
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst making cute cross-stitch.
She is an ex-highschool teacher, Director of the organisation Unicorns and Manager at Laneway Learning.
She started cross-stitching when she was 8 years old when her great Aunty passed down her skills. It is now her go to activity to wind down at the end of the day.
Any questions or other accessibility requests? Shoot an email to delsi at email@example.com.