What’s it all about?
Love travelling and photography? Wonder why you just can’t seem to get the pictures you want? Did you know there are rules about taking your expensive camera out of the country? Want to know how to create inspiring images while on the move? Then this is the class for you.
What will we cover?
- How to make the most from the camera you already have and some suggestions on what makes a good travel camera.
- Captivating images & unique story telling.
- The essence of people and place.
- Travel logistics, visas, customs and insurance.
- Travel photography jigsaw game; putting together a good image.
- Working with the locals; the right way to photograph people.
- Getting around and carrying all your gear.
- Image Storage and keeping it all safe.
- Making the most of your time away.
Who will be teaching?
Phillip’s love of travel, exotic places and ancient cultures has seen him travel to and photograph on all 7 continents as well as many climbing and trekking adventures including places like Antarctica, Mt McKinley(Denali) in Alaska, The Canadian Rockies, and Everest Base Camp in Nepal.
Phillip has provided professional photographic services in landscape, wedding, portrait, real estate and film production.
His photography has won many national and international awards and he is an Accredited member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography Phillip’s photography has been published in magazines and in the 1x Innovations book “No Words” (2013).