Would you like to adorn your walls with a beautiful piece of homemade embroidery art?
Canvas embroidery is loads of fun and actually doesn’t take too long to make.
The act of stitching embroidery can also be a relaxing and meditative process.
Within this workshop, you’ll be taken through each step of the art making process and you’ll walk away with new skills and a piece of original art made by you.
Lots of designs to choose from – from cute cats to beautiful floral pieces!
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class where you’ll go home with your own craft creation.
- Inspiration images
- Canvas painting techniques
- How to design your own embroidery canvas
- Embroidery techniques and tips
All materials will be supplied.
What should I bring?
- A4 printed reference image (this is optional – we will have heaps for you to choose from)
- Some sparkly energy
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst playing with craft.
She is an ex-highschool teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the organisation Unicorns, Celebrant and Manager here at Laneway Learning.
delsi teaches heaps of adorable classes at Laneway from rainbow eco-bath bombs, queer cross-stitch and tie dye!
Photos Teachers Own Art
Any other questions or accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.