Macramé or the art of knotting is such a run, relaxing craft and you end up with lovely projects as a result.
From bags or clothing to wall art, plant hangers, key rings and more.
In this beginners class we will play with double hitch knots to make our own geometric circular wall art.
What will we cover?
We’ll be learning:
- What materials work best
- Basic knots such as:
- Larks head
- hitch/ double hitch
- Weaving strands
- Finishing touches like how to work the fringe
- Where to buy materials
What will I need?
- Hoop (you can get some at Kmart click and collect)
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping! In addition to crochet and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting, Spanish shoes and running Laneway Learning.