Do you need to take a little extra time for yourself, to reduce stress and live more mindfully?
In this class, you will learn a self-reflective journal writing process that will meet you where you’re at and will help you to become kinder towards yourself.
You’ll be guided to check in with yourself, gain clarity, feel grounded and be inspired by your own insights to move forward, one step at a time.
What will we cover?
We’ll be exploring a step-by-step framework to journal writing. You’ll be guided to embrace all your emotions (including those unwanted ones like stress, anger and frustration), to learn from them and to return to feeling grounded and clear.
This 5-step guided process will enable you to:
• Take a look at where you’re at
• Gain clarity in the direction you want to go
• Be inspired by your own solutions (which is way more motivating than someone else telling you what to do)
What to bring
All you need is:
• Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write will be personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
• A peaceful and relaxing environment with a freshly made cuppa
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid is a Wellbeing Coach and an experienced primary school teacher. Cultivating self-kindness is woven into all of Ingrid’s work. She coaches people 1:1 and is the creator of Diving for Pearls, a 5-Step journal writing process that takes you on a self-coaching journey of reflection and discovery.
Ingrid grew up in the country but now lives in Melbourne. She loves salsa dancing, paddle boarding and travelling.