Life sure is a roller coaster ride. Whether you’re having an up or down moment, it’s always inspiring when you have a breakthrough and are motivated by your own fresh perspective.
In this class you’ll learn a practical way of coaching yourself. Through a guided, self-reflective journal writing process, you’ll be surprised and delighted as you learn how to not hold yourself back and become your very own go-to person.
This open-ended process will guide you to check in with yourself, feel grounded and clear and will empower you to move forward in absolutely any area of your life, whether it be work, business, studies, health, relationships, personal growth, hobbies, wanting a change… the list goes on!
What will we cover?
We’ll explore a 5-step guided process that will enable you to:
- Take a look at where you’re at
- Gain clarity in the direction you want to go
- Be inspired by your own solutions (which is way more motivating than someone else telling you what to do)
This is a process that will empower you to:
- Develop your inner coach
- Build self-awareness and self-reflection in a way that helps to get you un-stuck and keep you moving forward
- Grow your confidence, self-esteem and self-kindness
- Embrace your emotions as you pay more attention to them
- Boost your creativity and problem-solving skills
- Increase accountability
What will you need?
All you need is:
- Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write will be personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
- A peaceful and relaxing environment with a freshly made cuppa
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid (she/her) is a Wellbeing Coach and an experienced primary school teacher. Cultivating self-kindness is woven into all of Ingrid’s work. She believes that when you are kind towards yourself, you feel good, believe in yourself and are more inspired.
She coaches people 1:1 and is the creator of Diving for Pearls, a 5-Step journal writing process that takes you on a self-coaching journey of reflection and discovery. Ingrid grew up in the country but now lives in Melbourne. She loves salsa dancing, paddle boarding and travelling.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to delsi at email@example.com.