Life sure is a roller coaster ride. Whether you’re having an up or down moment, it’s always inspiring when you have a breakthrough and are motivated by your own fresh perspective.
In this class you’ll learn a practical way of coaching yourself. Through a guided, self-reflective journal writing process, you’ll be surprised and delighted as you learn how to not hold yourself back and become your very own go-to person.
This open-ended process will guide you to check in with yourself, feel grounded and clear and will empower you to move forward in absolutely any area of your life, whether it be work, business, studies, health, relationships, personal growth, hobbies, wanting a change… the list goes on!
What will we cover?
We’ll explore a 5-step guided process that will enable you to:
- Take a look at where you’re at
- Gain clarity in the direction you want to go
- Be inspired by your own solutions (which is way more motivating than someone else telling you what to do)
This is a process that will empower you to:
- Develop your inner coach
- Build self-awareness and self-reflection in a way that helps to get you un-stuck and keep you moving forward
- Grow your confidence, self-esteem and self-kindness
- Embrace your emotions as you pay more attention to them
- Boost your creativity and problem-solving skills
- Increase accountability
What will you need?
All you need is:
- Pen and paper. With each step, you’ll be guided to practice. Whatever you write will be personal and you won’t be asked to share it.
- A peaceful and relaxing environment with a freshly made cuppa
Who will be teaching?
Ingrid is a Wellbeing Coach and an experienced primary school teacher. Cultivating self-kindness is woven into all of Ingrid’s work. She believes that when you are kind towards yourself, you feel good, believe in yourself and are more inspired. She coaches people 1:1 and is the creator of Diving for Pearls, a 5-Step journal writing process that takes you on a self-coaching journey of reflection and discovery. Ingrid grew up in the country but now lives in Melbourne. She loves salsa dancing, paddle boarding and travelling.
Questions about the class? Please email email@example.com.
Gift a class to friends, family or colleagues!
You can purchase digital Laneway Learning gift cards in various values with a custom short message message! All gift cards are valid for 3 years (36 months). All gift cards are flexible and can be used for in-person or online classes.
Using a gift card or class credit?
For gift cards purchased via Laneway Learning’s Humanitix digital gift card page enter the gift code as per below during checkout:
If you have a PDF/paper gift card similar to LL7777 please email our team with your voucher or details. Note: we need up to 2 business days to process your request so please choose a class at least 2 days in the future!
Before you book
Please ensure you enter your email address accurately – this is where we will send your ticket, access links and other important information about the class.
Please read our terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket or attending a class you agree to these terms and conditions.
All our classes are live only (not recorded).
If you can’t afford our classes but would still love to come, we would still love for you to come too! We are a not-for-profit community organisation and having you at our classes is what matters. We have introduced three different prices for our regular evening classes: $14 that covers all costs, $9 sponsored tickets for those struggling and $18 ‘pay it forward’ tickets. If you can afford it please select the full price or pay it forward so we can continue sponsoring others who can’t.
This class is delivered online via ZOOM:
- ZOOM is free to install on your Windows or Mac computer and also available as an app for your mobile/tablet device.
- You will need either the meeting link or both the meeting ID plus password. You don’t need to create an account to attend a meeting!
- If you are new to ZOOM please ensure you have downloaded and installed it in advance of the class.
- Here is a link to the ZOOM support site for a 1 minute tutorial on how to join a meeting.
- You can optionally join from a device with a camera and microphone.
Parts of this image are from Watercolor vector created by freepik www.freepik.com