From humble construction material to popular home decor, concrete is being used as a designer material for candle holders, planters, platters, plus more.
Come to this class and learn how to use concrete in your craft and design projects and make a planter to take home with you.
What will we cover?
We will make a concrete planter together. While your planter is drying, we will demonstrate how to finish your planter with a few examples of how to paint or decorate the planter.
In this class you will learn:
- What types of concrete will work best for your project
- Special considerations, and other
insider tips and tricks
- How to paint or decorate the planter.
What to bring?
- A plastic container that you would like to mold into your concrete planter
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.