What’s it all about?
Join Danielle to learn how to create a wellness plan that can provide you the tools to stay on track and remain strong so you can overcome difficult times such as these. While it is easy to stumble and fall off the wellness wagon in times of stress, taking control of your wellness is empowering – and right now we need all the empowerment we can get!
Together we will explore and identify what wellness means for you and what areas in your life come together to optimise or negatively affect your wellness.
What will we cover?
We will create your wellness goal and identify signs using a ‘traffic light system’ which will be a symbol to identify positives and negatives in your life.
- What is your wellness goal?
- What is motivating you? Why now?
- How do you live when you are well?
- What does your life look like when you are unwell?
- What are some things you do when your wellness drops?
- What steps can you take to get your wellness back on track?
- What kinds of support will you need?
What will you need?
- Your preferred note taking items
Who will be teaching?
Danielle O’Brien is a registered nurse working in a large private hospital in Melbourne and has built a career professionally caring for others. She began her career working in aged care and has nursed in many areas including cardiac, orthopaedics, paediatrics and emergency. Her passion for wellness and optimal health lead her to study with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and she now runs her own wellness coaching business where she works with her clients to achieve their optimal state of health and wellness.