What’s it all about?
Taking control of your wellness is empowering. Together we will identify what wellness means for you and what areas in your life come together to optimise or negatively affect your wellness
What will we cover?
We will create your wellness goal and identify signs using a ‘traffic light system’ which will be a symbol to identify positives and negatives in your life.
- What is your wellness goal?
- What is motivating you? Why now?
- How are you living when you are well?
- What things do you do when your wellness drops?
- What steps/support will you do to get your wellness back on track?
- What does your life look like when you are unwell?
What will you need?
- Paper and pens /pencils for notes
Who will be teaching?
Danielle O’Brien has built a career professionally caring for others. She started her career working in aged care and is now a registered nurse working in a large private hospital in Melbourne. She has nursed in many areas including cardiac, orthopaedics, paediatrics and emergency. Her passion for wellness and optimal health lead her to study with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and she now runs her own wellness coaching business where she works with her clients to achieve their optimal state of health and wellness.