Crochet ain’t just for your grandma anymore!
Once you learn the art of crochet you can make adorable crop tops, teapot covers and pretty dresses.
Come and learn the art of crochet and start adorning yourself and your home in crochet goodness!
All materials provided – just come and have a lovely time!
What will we cover?
- How to hold your crochet hook and how to tie a slip knot
- Learn how to ‘chain’ – the basis of all crochet projects
- The single and (time permitting) double crochet stitches.
This class is suitable for absolute beginners or anyone returning to crocheting wanting a refresher.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org