Crochet ain’t just for your grandma anymore!
Once you learn the art of crochet you can make adorable crop tops, teapot covers, dolls and beautiful blankets!
Come and learn the art of crochet and start adorning yourself and your home in crochet goodness!
All the materials will be provided – just come and have a cute time!
What will we cover?
- How to hold your crochet hook and how to tie a slip knot
- Learn how to ‘chain’ – the basis of all crochet projects
- The single and (time permitting) double crochet stitches.
This class is suitable for absolute beginners or anyone returning to crocheting wanting a refresher.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.