Crochet is not just for your grandma! Once you learn the art of crochet there are so many projects you can put your skills to – crop tops, teapot covers, dolls and beautiful blankets! And yes, granny squares, too.
Come and learn the art of crochet and start adorning yourself and your home in crochet goodness this Winter!
All the materials will be provided – just come and have a cute time!
What will we cover?
- How to hold your crochet hook and how to tie a slip knot
- Learn how to ‘chain’ – the basis of all crochet projects
- The single and (time permitting) double crochet stitches.
This class is suitable for absolute beginners or anyone returning to crocheting wanting a refresher.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
In addition to crochet and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting, Spanish shoes and running Laneway Learning.
Photo by Dário Gomes on Unsplash
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot Maddy (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.